Statute of Manomani Yoga & Pilates School
The condition for participation in the classes is to read and comply with the following Regulations. Please maintain cleanliness, hygiene and silence throughout the facility.
1. Passes and discounts
- All passes are valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Unused classes are not transferred to the next pass.
- payment in cash only.
- Suspension of a pass is possible only in exceptional cases.
- Passes are issued by name and are not interchangeable.
- passes from the price list for Seniors’ Yoga entitle you to participate only in Seniors’ Yoga classes.
- Seniors’ Yoga classes are intended for people over 50 years of age without medical contraindications for mild exercises.
- Student discount (on 8, 12, 16 entry passes) is available upon presentation of an index and up to 26 years of age.
- Manomani Student discount – 10% – is granted only to holders of a certificate, which is granted after one year of regular practice. The discount can be used to purchase tickets (from 8 entrances) or workshops. It should be clearly defined.
- Family ticket – 10% discount for family members (children, spouses) when buying passes (from 8 entrances).
- Benefit Multisport cards are accepted at beginners’ courses for an extra charge of two lump sums – 112 PLN. OK System cards are also available on conditionally returnable deposit.
- Promotions and discounts do not combine.
- Personal trainings – activities cancelled one day before the agreed date (until 15.00), paid 50%, on the day of training – 100%.
- Persons with more serious health problems may not participate in classes without prior consultation with a doctor.
- Pregnant women should have a written medical certificate of no contraindications to practicing yoga.
- Any health problems (including menstruation) should be reported to the instructor before the class.
- Consult the teacher immediately if you have any problems during the practice, such as pain, excessive tension, lack of breath.
- for the comfort of our own and others please follow the rules of hygiene – clean outfit for exercise, clean feet, do not abuse the perfume.
- Persons practicing at school for more than one month and persons with skin diseases should use their own mats.
- You must come to the classes at least 10 minutes before they start.
- if we are late for yoga, we enter only after the beginning part of the lesson.
- Once the classes have started without informing the teacher, the classroom cannot be left.
- Outfit: comfortable, comfortable, comfortable clothing, adhering to the body. Yoga is practiced barefoot, Pilates can be worn in socks.
- we don’t go in with our shoes on, not even our flip-flops.
- keeping silence: before classes at the reception desk and during classes in the room – you should not talk, you should turn off mobile phones.
- During the classes you should strictly follow the teacher’s instructions, you must not help each other in performing asanas without his consent.
- After class, the equipment and aids used should be put back in an appropriate place.
- The teacher can refuse to allow a person to participate in his or her classes without giving any reason. In this case, you will be entitled to a refund for unused activities.
- Only authorised persons may stay on the school premises (holding a pass or other entry card for classes)
- Manomani Yoga & Pilates School is not responsible for valuables left in the school.
- Manomani Yoga & Pilates School is not liable for damages resulting from failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions.